From Past to Present: An evening at Glamorgan Archives – Monday 15th May, 6-8pm
Mon 15 May
From Past to Present
An evening at Glamorgan Archives
Monday 15th May, 6-8pm
Topics covered will include:
• Parish registers and records safekeeping, care and preservation
• How Glamorgan Archives can help you with this process
• Documents and paperwork – what you must retain by law, and what you can dispose of
• Managing computer records
• Family History – using church records for research
The session will be led by Susan Edwards, Glamorgan Archivist, and an optional tour of the Glamorgan Archives building is included.
Drinks and light refreshments will be available.
PCC Secretaries, Churchwardens, Clergy and anyone with an interest in the history of their church is invited. However, booking is essential!
Contact Kate Lawless at Llandaff Diocesan Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org 01656 868861