- This event has passed.
Mental Health Awareness Training, St Catherine’s, Pontypridd, April 20, 1pm to 3pm
Thu 20 April 2017, 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm
Mental Health Awareness Training
- Do you have an interest in mental health and wellbeing?
- Are you a church volunteer or officer who has contact with a variety of people?
- Would you like to learn more about mental illness and how to respond to someone struggling with their mental health?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, you are invited to attend one of our two-hour Mental Health Awareness sessions.
- Nolton Hall, Bridgend, 11th April, 1-3pm
- Catherine’s, Pontypridd, 20th April, 1-3pm
- Mark’s Gabalfa, 2nd May, 1 – 3pm
To book a place or for more information, contact: Sarah Harris, Community Mental Health Chaplain
T: 07791 161646