THE RECTORIAL BENEFICE OF CANTON
A Team Vicar Colleague is sought, to work collaboratively with the Team Rector, lay ministry team, ordinands and the people of the Benefice to further God’s mission in the community of Canton, in West Central Cardiff.
He/she will bring energy, gifts and abilities which can be used across this large and diversely challenging Benefice, and in partnership with neighbouring Parishes in the fledgling Ministry Area of West Cardiff.
The successful candidate will:
- engage in a worshipping, pastoral and teaching ministry which is inclusive of all God’s people, helping to deepen their faith and bringing confidence to their discipleship;
- recognise the importance of good team working and be a good communicator;
- respect the existing worship traditions but bring creativity and imagination to new and engaging expressions of church and worship;
- promote outreach into the wider community, believing in the value of ecumenical relationships;
- understand that a good sense of humour is an essential part of his/her toolkit!
For more information and an informal discussion about this post please contact
Canon Mark Preece on 029 2056 2022 or email@example.com
Application Form, Benefice Profile and Job Spec are available from:
Denise Morgan, Llys Esgob, Cathedral Green, Llandaff, Cardiff CF5 2YE
Closing date for applications – Monday 12th February 2018
This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure