A series of talks around the theme of change are being delivered by Bishop June in each of the three archdeaconries during Lent.
The four-part Lent course will be delivered on Sunday evenings in Morgannwg Archdeaconry, on Wednesday evenings in Margam Archdeaconry and on Thursday evenings in the Llandaff Archdeaconry.
The four talks are entitled
- To live is to change
- Change involves loss
- Change and Conflict
- Change and Suffering.
The dates and times are as follows:
Archdeaconry of Morgannwg – Venues: as below
- Sunday 18th February at 5pm – St Margaret’s Church, Mountain Ash
- Sunday 25th February at 5pm -St Fagan’s Church, Trecynon
- Sunday 11th March at 5pm – St Joseph’s Church, Cwmaman
- Sunday 18th March at 5pm – St Donat’s Church, Abercynon
Archdeaconry of Margam – Venue: St Mary’s Church, Nolton, Bridgend
- Wednesday 21st February at 7pm
- Wednesday 28th February at 7pm
- Wednesday 7th March at 7pm
- Wednesday 21st March at 7pm
Archdeaconry of Llandaff – Venue: Llandaff Cathedral
- Thursday 22nd February at 7pm
- Thursday 1st March at 7pm
- Thursday 8th March at 7pm
- Thursday 15th March at 7pm
Image courtesy of Huw Ryden, Exeter Diocese