Landscapes of Faith festival comes to South Wales
The Diocese of Llandaff is taking part in the Landscapes of Faith Festival this June, and you can be part of the journey.
- The travelling festival arrives in Port Talbot on 4th June and moves to Bridgend and Llantwit Major.
- From 12th June the festival will be exploring the Rhondda and the three valleys to the east, Ogwr, Garw and Llyfni
- The journey continues through Merthyr Tydfil, the Taf valley and the Vale of Glamorgan from the 20th June.
- From 28th June the journey crosses into Cardiff from Newport in the footsteps of John Wesley's first journey into Wales and travels on to Barry and Cowbridge.
- The Festival finishes at Llantwit Major on 30th June 30th where an new exhibition of the Landscapes of Faith will open for the summer.
The project is open to your churches and communities. Get involved via the website
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how Whitchurch Ministry Area are getting involved and how your church can be involved in Landscapes of Faith.